Safer Recruitment is a rigorous process at our school. Every child has a right to be safe and to feel safe in our school. Employing staff and working with volunteers who share that fundamental principle is essential. We ensure that references are always followed up prior to any employment.
Harehills Primary School is proud to have been involved in training materials produced by the NSPCC on behalf of the Department of Education.
You can find out more about best practice in terms of Safer Recruitment on the NSPCC website.
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Salary: B1-pt 15 £8.69 per hr pro rata
- Contract: Part Time and Temporary: March 2018
- Closing Date: 21 April 2017 @ 12PM
We are looking to appoint a motivated, hardworking and enthusiastic Finance/General Administrator. To enhance an already well established team.
The contract is temporary until 31st March 2018 in the first instance. Maternity Cover.
We are an extremely supportive school, and for the right calibre of candidate we would be willing to offer professional development.
- Committed to high expectations, at a high standard?
- Excited about maximising opportunities for learning in all areas of office work?
- Fun, ethusiastic and have a good relationship with both pupils and collegues?
- A supportive team player with excellent interpersonal skills?
In return we can offer you.......
- The opportunity to be part of a successful school with enthusiastic pupils, staff & Governors who have a positive attitude to education.
- A strong commitment to continuous professional development and equal opportunities.
Interviews to be held on Thursday 27th April 2017.
Please email Sam Willshaw, Office Manager for further details or to arrange a time to visit the school.
Get Into Teaching
The Yorkshire Inclusive Teaching School Alliance currently composes over 30 partners, including HEIs, schools, colleges and the Local Authority. In addition to Leeds it spans an area including towns and villages in North and West Yorkshire.
Our Alliance of schools is working in partnership with Bradford College to deliver a year-long, school-based programme of Initial Teacher Training. The programme leads to a PGCE with QTS.
We are training the next generation of outstanding teachers for the Leeds area. We are committed to providing the highest standard of education and we want to recruit student teachers who share the same commitment. Our current cohort of 40 student teachers are training to teach in primary and secondary in both mainstream and special school settings.