Safer Recruitment is a rigorous process at our school. Every child has a right to be safe and to feel safe in our school. Employing staff and working with volunteers who share that fundamental principle is essential. We ensure that references are always followed up prior to any employment.
Harehills Primary School is proud to have been involved in training materials produced by the NSPCC on behalf of the Department of Education.
You can find out more about best practice in terms of Safer Recruitment on the NSPCC website.
Key Stage 1 Class Teacher
Please read any attached documents before
applying for this job
We are looking to appoint a motivated and experienced Class Teacher to work within our KS1 team. The contract is for a fixed term from January to August.
- Committed to high expectations to ensure that all children fulfil their potential?
- Excited about maximising opportunities for learning in all areas of the KS1 curriculum?
- Fun, enthusiastic and have a good relationship with both pupils and collegues?
- An excellent and supportive team player?
In return we can offer you.......
- The opportunity to be part of a successful school with enthusiastic pupils, staff & Governors who have a positive attitude to education.
- A strong commitment to continuous professional development and equal opportunities.
Closing date: 15 November 2019 11:30 PM
Interviews TBA. Please email Sam Willshaw, School Business Manager for details or to arrange a visit to the school. firstname.lastname@example.org
Get Into Teaching
The Yorkshire Inclusive Teaching School Alliance currently composes over 30 partners, including HEIs, schools, colleges and the Local Authority. In addition to Leeds it spans an area including towns and villages in North and West Yorkshire.
Our Alliance of schools is working in partnership with Bradford College to deliver a year-long, school-based programme of Initial Teacher Training. The programme leads to a PGCE with QTS.
We are training the next generation of outstanding teachers for the Leeds area. We are committed to providing the highest standard of education and we want to recruit student teachers who share the same commitment. Our current cohort of 40 student teachers are training to teach in primary and secondary in both mainstream and special school settings.