Safer Recruitment is a rigorous process at our school. Every child has a right to be safe and to feel safe in our school. Employing staff and working with volunteers who share that fundamental principle is essential. We ensure that references are always followed up prior to any employment.
Harehills Primary School is proud to have been involved in training materials produced by the NSPCC on behalf of the Department of Education.
You can find out more about best practice in terms of Safer Recruitment on the NSPCC website.
Finance and General Administrator
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our committed team at Harehills Primary School as a Finance & General Administrator, within our busy school office. We are seeking an individual who is well-organised, efficient, flexible, calm, friendly, motivated and passionate about providing an excellent support service to our children, staff and visitors.
Whilst experience in an education setting would be useful, it is not essential. Good communication skills, coupled with a flexible attitude, and attention to detail are essential. Experience of using Microsoft 365 and information management systems would be beneficial. Full training and continued professional development will be given to the successful candidate.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An exciting and inspiring place to work with an interesting and varied workload.
- A friendly and supportive environment within a team of dedicated and knowledgeable staff.
- Term time hours: 37 per week.
- Membership to the Local Government Pension Scheme.
- Employee benefits including access to an Employee Wellbeing Programme.
YOU WILL HAVE:
- At least 1 years’ experience of working in an office environment
- Flexible with a can-do attitude a positive outlook, must be calm under pressure
- Discretion and confidentiality are essential
- Child orientated with a welcoming, friendly and professional manner with parents, staff and visitors
- Ability to prioritise, use own initiative whilst maintaining a high standard of work
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to learn new computer programmes: training will be provided on the school's current programmes ie SIMS, ParentPay, FasTrak
- Support the school's safeguarding, health and safety policies and procedures
- GSCE or equivalent in English and Mathematics
Closing date: 12 noon 24th March 2023
Get Into Teaching
Red Kite Teacher Training is one of the largest school-based providers of teacher training in North and West Yorkshire. They work in partnership with schools across the region, as well as the University of Leeds, to train new teachers who are confident in the classroom and are sought after by future employers as accomplished practitioners.
Find out more on their website www.redkiteteachertraining.co.uk