Standards and Achievements
We are delighted to publish our performance data for the end of Key Stage 2 (Year 6 children in Summer 2016)
Our children come from many different ethnic groups; often with limited prior experience of school, English as an additional language and many other barriers to learning. Many children join us at different stages of primary school without a consistency of schooling.
Our results are testimony to the hard work of our staff and our children, the support from our families and the culture of aspiration that empowers every child to achieve.
Achievement for end of KS2 in Summer 2016
49% of children achieved the expected standard or above in Reading, Writing and Maths (National 53%)
READING: 74% of children achieved the expected standard or above in Reading (test) (National 66%)
- The average ‘scaled score’ in Reading was 103 (National 103)
- The average progress score in Reading was +6.5 (well above the National average)
FANTASTIC Ranked 2 out of the top 10% of all schools for our progress score in Reading and 3rd out of 255 schools in Leeds for progress in Reading
WRITING: 55% of children achieved the expected standard or above in Writing (teacher assessed) (National 74%)
- The average progress score in Writing was +1.8 (above the National average)
MATHS: 83% of children achieved the expected standard or above in Maths (test) (National 70%)
- The average ‘scaled score’ in Maths was 106 (National 103)
- The average progress score in Maths was +7.5 (well above the National average)
AMAZING Ranked 1 out of the top 10% of all schools for our progress score in Maths and 1st out of 255 schools in Leeds for progress in Maths
We are proud that our most recent Ofsted judgement means that our children, “learn, laugh and love” in a GOOD school.
Ofsted also judged that the Effectiveness of leadership and management is OUTSTANDING and recognised that the “Personal development, behaviour and welfare” is OUTSTANDING.
- “This is a school that really does go the extra mile in the care and support provided for its pupils”
- “This is a school that is going from strength to strength... and it continues to do so”
- “Pupils thrive in scientific, creative and sporting activities” (Ofsted November 2015)
Please click on the Ofsted logo below to read more...
You can see what parents of children at school think and also have your say by clicking Parent View below.