Standards and Achievements
We are delighted to publish our performance data for the end of Key Stage 2 (Year 6 children in Summer 2017)
Our children come from many different ethnic groups; often with limited prior experience of school, English as an additional language and many other barriers to learning. Many children join us at different stages of primary school without a consistency of schooling.
Our results are testimony to the hard work of our staff and our children, the support from our families and the culture of aspiration that empowers every child to achieve.
Achievement for end of KS2 in Summer 2017
41% of children achieved the expected standard in Reading, Writing and Maths.
1% of children achieved a high level of attainment in Reading, Writing and Maths.
- The average ‘scaled score’ in Reading was 100
- The average progress score in Reading was +2·2
(Above the National Average and in the top 20% of schools in England)
- The average progress score in Writing was +2·9
(above the National average and in the top 18% of schools in England)
- The average ‘scaled score’ in Maths was 104
- The average progress score in Maths was +5·2
(well above the National average and in the top 10% of schools in England)
We are proud that our most recent Ofsted judgement means that our children, “learn, laugh and love” in a GOOD school.
Ofsted also judged that the Effectiveness of leadership and management is OUTSTANDING and recognised that the “Personal development, behaviour and welfare” is OUTSTANDING.
- “This is a school that really does go the extra mile in the care and support provided for its pupils”
- “This is a school that is going from strength to strength... and it continues to do so”
- “Pupils thrive in scientific, creative and sporting activities” (Ofsted November 2015)
Please click on the Ofsted logo below to read more...
You can see what parents of children at school think and also have your say by clicking Parent View below.