If you are concerned or have a complaint about the school curriculum or any other related matter please express your concern to the Head Teacher.
If the matter cannot be resolved informally then a formal complaint, in writing, should be forwarded to the Chair of the Governing Body.
In the first instance, you may like to speak to your child’s class teacher, alternatively you can arrange to see the following members of staff:
- Mrs Summerfield (Headteacher)
- Mrs Lee (Deputy Headteacher)
- Miss Pallas (Assistant Headteacher – Early Years and SEND)
- Mrs Kane (Assistant Headteacher – Years 1 and 2)
- Mrs Marshall (Assistant Headtecaher – Years 3 and 4)
- Mrs McMullen (Assistant Headteacher – Years 5 and 6)
If you wish to speak to any of member of the Senior Leadership Team please make an appointment via the school office.