Year 3 - Weekly Quiz
Hi everyone, we hope you enjoyed last week's quz and it got you thinking. This week's quiz is below:
1. What is the capital city of Germany?
2. Which came first: the Stone Age, the Iron Age or the Bronze Age?
3. How many days are there in a normal year
4. Can you name 4 planets in our solar system?
5. Jan is 25 years old, her brother is 12 years younger, how old is Jan's brother?
6. Who was the first man on the moon?
7. Oak, Beech and sycamore are all types of hat?
8. What colour do you get if you mix blue and yellow?
9. Which circus act involves walking on a thin rope high up in the air?
10. Which country does pasta come from?